Complete tutorial to make MoreLangs Work: http://blog.sightidea.com/?p=126
– Remove recommend app
– Improve search feature( support language code like “EN_US” or “ENUS”)
– Improve help page
– Add guide video
MoreLangs User Guide
Open Developer Options and open USB debugging on Android 4 2+
Use ADB Command to make MoreLangs
Very simple and easy way to set locale language or switch language.
MoreLangs contains almost all the languages of the world, so you can easily use.
If you can’t set the language you want from you system’s language setting, you can use MoreLangs to enable the locale language.
Also a very useful tool for Android developers and testers, When they do Multilingual development and Localization testing can improve efficiency.
Pick some languages add to liked list, switch language to test your developing app.
– Preset 550+ locales and languages.
– Select some frequently used language add to liked list
– Search locale and Search language( by language code like “EN” ,by locale code like “US” ,by locale and language like “ENUS” or “EN_US”,or by label name ”English”)
– Sort locale language(by language code,by locale code, by recently used)
– Complete help tutorials
– Custom locale (Add or enable any locale and language in the world)
– Newest UI design
If you have any question ,please don’t just give bad reviews(1 star).
Welcome to contact us : email@example.com or www.blog.sightidea.com.